Monday, November 23, 2009

What's good enough?

Who decided that just being a good person is enough? Someone recently told me, " I know that you want to do a lot at that church, but you are doing a lot by just being who you are." While people seeing God's light in me is an example to the lost world, I believe it is soooo not enough. I have learned over the past year that just existing isn't enough, just being a good Christian isn't enough. Jesus commands us to go out into the world make disciples. I can't do that by JUST being an example. I have learned that it is my job to WORK, to be about my Father's business.....every day. I love my GOD. I know it is my job to share HIM with the world.

I know what God is calling me to do. I am praying that I listen to His voice and wait for His perfect timing. It IS NOT ok just to be a good Christian. Please get mission-minded....listen for God's calling...He has a plan and a purpose for your life! I love you!!!

No comments: