Monday, November 2, 2009

Miracles

Do we as 21st century believers believe in miracles? That's my burning question. I wonder if we expect to see a man walking on water or water turned to wine before we think of a miracle. Do we just believe in miracles when we have a loved one sick or dying? We take so many things for granted that just living and breathing no longer seems like a miracle in itself. I look into the eyes of my children and I wonder....how do I explain miracles to them?

A miracle.....
the fact Jesus loved me enough to die for me.
four healthy, wonderful children that love me no matter what.
a church family that opens their arms for anyone and everyone, never judging, just loving
friends that listen to my constant yapping
a husband that I love beyond belief that is slowly coming to the realization that he needs
my Savior, too.


Miracles.....they happen everyday in many different ways. Will you be able to recognize your miracle today?

"My Savior lives. My Savior loves. My Savior's always there for me. My God he was. My God he is. My God is always gonna be."

No comments: