Sunday, August 30, 2009

My GOD and me...

It continues to amaze me how God works in my life. I am embarrassed that it took me 31 years to be at the place I am now. God led me to an amazing church family. At first, I was just occupied a seat on Sunday. I love the vision of our pastors and their wives. It's amazing to be their age and already know God's purpose and mission. It took me a while. Now I know God's vision for me. I know that I have a purpose and that God is going to use me. The problem is ME. I am a planner. I am a doer. I like to be in control. However, I am learning to let God lead. I want to do God's work now. I am learning that I have to just let God do HIS work and quit trying to do it on my own. My prayer is that God will continue to change me from the inside out. I desire to be more like him. Fill my heart, O God, with a more perfect love for mankind and a deeper knowledge of your will and way. I love you, my God, my Father, my Savior, my KING. Amen.

No comments: