Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Crazy!!!!!

Over the past few weeks I have been so convicted about how I am living my life. I have learned over the past two years that just being a part of a church, just being a "Christian" is not enough. I have been praying over the past few weeks that God would open my eyes to those in need around me. I pray that He would use my hands and my feet to bring honor and glory to HIM. I have been wondering if my life impacts those around me. Do people that don't know me see the love that I have for my KING? I have been praying that I would be so filled up with Christ and HIS love that it would overflow to those around me. If I have to tell people I am a believer, then I'm not living right. I have been asking myself some hard questions lately. I feel God has asked me to do some hard things. I want my life to be so much more than just living and breathing. I am praying that God will continue to show me ways to reach out to those around me.

I am so thankful that God has put me in a place where I am growing and learning something new every day. I have met people that have helped to totally change my way of thinking. Let God work on you. He loves you so much and He desires to spend time with you. You are HIS creation. My desire is to fall totally in love with my SAVIOR--a crazy, first-love kind of love. I love you my GOD.

No comments: